Future profession choice01
The choice of higher education is closely connected with the main question - what is the future profession? This can be quite a challenge in an ever-changing world with millions of life factors. But if you do everything step by step in the systematized manner, it will be easier to come to a decision.
Understand yourself using special techniques
We offer psychometric and career guidance tests to do so. You may buy this service separately or in a package with other career services.
In addition, there is a service of a future profession selection. Also, it includes the selection of career counselling centers abroad.
We will help to answer such questions as:
- How to make a right choice of a profession and save time?
- How to make this choice consciously and enjoy your job for the most of your life?
Understand the labor market and its development trends
Many professions will cease to exist in 5-10 years, so it is extremely important to understand the main trends in the labor market development. You can read about them in our blog or get a free personal consultation from our specialist.02
Assess and make a choice
After the necessary diagnostics for career counselling and assessment of the current labor market is made, we will offer suitable options for personal and career development.03
Make a decision
Choose the best option from those suggested by the StudySmart experts, select the support and service package.04
- Take an action 05
This planning model is suitable for school graduates, students and first-job searchers.
Studying in the UK imposes additional obligations, but opens up enormous opportunities and prospects in choosing affordable professions in top companies and in the international labor market.
- We know how to help you choose a profession, because we have a significant experience in the academic environment.
- We have a wide network of contacts at various levels in the real sector of the economy (finance, IT, consulting etc.).
- We cooperate with international career counselling companies.
- We use vocational counselling methods focused on the foreign labor market.
- We have expertise in psychometric tests that are used by well-known foreign companies.